MISSION & MISSION STATEMENT

MISSION
To proclaim the Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ, The Anointed One to all the four corners of the earth. Proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Who He claims to be, and He is, The Son of the Living God, The Mediator between God and man. He is the Answer to every human Sorrow and questions.


MISSION STATEMENT
Raising a people of relevance in our society in every aspect of life;
Spiritually, Financially, Materially Socially and Academically;……
hence working our Salvation with fear and trembling…..
That we may know Him and the Power of His Resurrection…..

To wear the ‘Shoes of Job’ in carrying on with his Mission which is in line with the Great Commission.

To Deliver the Poor that cries, and the Fatherless, and him that has none to help him in our Community as Job did.
To be a Channel of blessing,
To Cause the Widow’s heart to sing for Joy as Job did.
To be the ‘Eyes’ to the blind.
To be the ‘Feet’ to the lame.
To be the ‘Father’ to the poor.


Hear what Mr. JOB of old said concerning the approach he had to his community;

…. I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me, and
I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy.
I was eyes to the blind,
And feet was I to the lame.
I was a father to the poor, and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
Job 29: 12-13,15-16

No comments: